Get inspired today...
Positive Actions: Motivational Speeches, Training Seminars, Coaching, Workshops, NJ, Middlesex County
Now that you have written your 2016 New Year’s Resolutions, or plan on writing them real soon, what can you do to increase the probability of accomplishing them? Pick one goal to focus on immediately. Most of us will be thinking about our weight after many Holiday festivities. WCBS 880 news reported that losing weight is the number one New Year’s Resolution for most people. Consider the following five components of a successful action plan:
1. What - define specifically what you want to achieve, for example, I want to lose twenty pounds in 2016 (instead of loosely saying “I want to lose weight”). What is your specific goal?
2. How - clearly plan all steps needed for you to achieve your big goal, for example, I will run/dance/walk one hour three times per week. What are your action steps?
3. When - record when you want to get started and when you want to accomplish this goal, for example, I want to get started on 2/1/16 and be done on 12/16/16. When do you want to get started and finished?
4. Who - share your goals only with positive and trusted people who will encourage and support you, for example, I’ll tell my husband, Mark. Who will you tell?
5. How - plan on how you’ll celebrate and reward yourself for successfully achieving your big goal, for example, I’ll host a victory party. How will you celebrate your accomplishments?
Happy New Year 2016! My wish is for you and me to have a fantastic, fun and profitable 2016! May God continue to bless you and your family with:12 months of Great Health, 52 weeks of Happiness, 366 days of Prosperity, 8,784 hours of Joy, 527,040 minutes of Freedom and 31,622,400 seconds of Peace.
Tell us your big goal and we’ll include it in our next Ezine. Don’t delay! Make and start executing your 2016 New Year’s Resolutions today! View our "Develop Goals and Objectives" training seminar outline and tell us how we can help you become more productive.
Rosemarie Strawn is a Motivational Speaker and Corporate Trainer with over 15 years experience in Team Productivity Improvement. Ms. Strawn provides Public Speaking Coaching to increase sales and customer satisfaction. She is the Owner of Positive Actions..